The Agile Alliance is committed to advancing Agile development principles and practices that deliver higher value faster, and make the software industry more productive, humane, and sustainable. By becoming a member, you can both support this commitment and promote yourself or your organization within the Agile community. The Agile Alliance welcomes both Individual and Corporate members and offers the following benefits.
- Receive discounted registration for the Agile20xx conferences in North America
- Receive the monthly Agile Alliance newsletter - stay up on what's happening in the Agile Community
- Post News items, Events, and Books on the website
- Participate in our clearing-house of worldwide Agile User Groups
- View videos of selected speakers from past Agile Alliance confrences
- Form or join programs that are sponsored by the Agile Alliance to get help where you need it, or give back to the community
- Volunteer to work on existing programs such as the 20xx conference series
Member opportunities include voting for new board members and any open items at annual meetings. Agile Alliance encourages members to volunteer for programs. Any member in good standing is eligible to formulate and propose a program within the Agile Alliance. For more information on programs, how to start a program, and what programs are already operating, see the Programs section of this website.
- 50% off Individual Membership dues for employees
- Listing placement in the Member Organizations Directory at AgileAlliance.org
- Logo placement on AgileAlliance.org
- Downloadable brochure placement on AgileAlliance.org
- Valuable connections within the Agile community
Corporate Members are welcome at the Agile Alliance. We couldn’t do our work without your help. Corporate Members help provide the funding and resources necessary for the Alliance to meet its commitments.
Corporate Members, by encouraging the participation of your employees and associates, you will broaden the experience and expertise of the larger software development community and promote your organization as a leader in the Agile community.
Corporate dues vary, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Log in Sign up