These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website or Events (“Contribution“) and to any interactive services associated with them. Our rules are to ensure all of our participants can contribute in discussion and networking freely and safely.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards. Any post deemed in breach of the Content Guidelines is subject to removal
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in the USA and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- infringe copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Contain, or contain references to:
- Material that would contravene the Agile Alliance code of conduct;
- discriminatory practices;
- excessively violent content;
- misleading or false content;
- spyware or malware;
- illegal products or services
- Include direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, criminal record or name; and/or
- Specific commercial services
Breaches of our Content Guidelines
We may take action against a particular Contribution or on an account basis by removing a particular post or message or by temporarily or permanently suspending access to a user. This is in addition to our rights of action contained in the Terms and Conditions of your ticket.