Membership Terms and Conditions
We aim to create a great member experience and to provide benefits for individual members and the industry. By becoming a member, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of membership:
- Membership is open to all individuals and companies worldwide.
- Membership begins after the completion of the signup form and payment has been received. The membership term is 12 months.
- Members are expected to conform to our code of conduct while participating in all Agile Alliance-sponsored activities.
- Agile Alliance logos or trademarks are never to be used to indicate or suggest an endorsement of a product, service, or individual. You can use member logos to promote pride in membership.
- Agile Alliance is a 501c(6) US-based nonprofit organization, and your membership dues do not qualify as a charitable donation. It may be possible to deduct membership dues from your taxes as a business expense, but you should get advice from a tax professional.
- We regularly communicate with members by email. This is an integral part of keeping you informed about member activities and information. You are automatically signed up upon joining, but you can opt out of emails at any time.
- By signing up for membership, you are entering into a legal agreement to join the Agile Alliance. You may cancel this agreement and your membership at any time.
- Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Events and activities are first-come, first-served, and they are subject to space limitations. Having an Agile Alliance membership does not guarantee availability to any of our hosted events.
- Agile Alliance does not provide industry certifications or endorsement of skills.
- Agile Alliance shall have no liability for any losses suffered by a member due to using products or services offered by sponsors or other members.
- Agile Alliance’s programs and resources are for informational and educational purposes only. Agile Alliance is not liable for any member losses due to information or services we provide.
- Agile Alliance reserves the right to cancel any membership at any time for any reason.
- Membership terminations can be appealed by following the process outlined in the Agile Alliance bylaws.
- Membership is also subject to the provisions of the bylaws of the Agile Alliance.