Member Meet & Greet
Friday, June 9 at 11 AM ET
Join us for our online Member Meet & Greet
Join us for an online meetup of Agile Alliance members in our Virtual Lounge. We’ll kick things off with a brief introduction to new members, followed by networking opportunities where you can meet other Agilists and discuss what’s on your mind. Agile Alliance staff will be available as well for one-on-one conversations. RSVP now for the Meet & Greet – we look forward to seeing you in our Virtual Lounge!
Let’s Connect Virtually in a More Human Way
Having a meeting in a Zoom-like environment certainly helps us to connect to others, but it lacks the spontaneity that happens when you bump into people and start having an informal conversation. Our Virtual Lounge is an online space built on the Topia platform where Agile Alliance members can network, learn and explore Agile in a more human way.
Gather together and freely interact and network with other Agile Alliance members one-on-one or in small groups.
Explore the completely open space and join or form impromptu groups to share knowledge about Agile
Grab a spot in the virtual space and share experiences and ideas, or solve common problems together.
Rules and Principles for the Lounge
We encourage all members to visit the lounge, and while in the space we ask that everyone follow the rules and principles below. Moderators are not always available, so if you encounter any issue or you need help, please contact us immediately. Not following these rules may get you permanently banned from the space.
- Follow the “Law of Two Feet” – if at any time you find yourself in a situation where you are neither learning nor contributing, use your virtual feet, and continue to explore the space.
- Whoever joins are the right people; Whatever happens, is the only thing that could have; Whenever it starts is the right time; When it’s over, it’s over; and Wherever it happens is the right place
- Lastly, have fun and help us amplify our learning to the Agile community!
Rules of the Lounge
- The Agile Alliance Code of Conduct applies when participating.
- No shameless promotions. This is not a space to sell products or services.
- Use a headset and try to keep background noise to a minimum.
Tips for visiting the Lounge
- When you log in to enter the space, make sure that your video and audio are both turned on in the settings at the upper left
- It’s a good idea to enter your full name and title under DISPLAY NAME for networking
- When you enter the world, you’ll see a small avatar (see image above) that you can move around the space with your mouse or arrow keys
- The closer you get to another person’s avatar, the clearer the video and the louder the sound
- Groups of people are limited to 10. If there’s more than that, you won’t be able to hear or speak to the others
- Need to get your bearings? Use your browser’s zoom tool (under View) to make the space bigger or smaller
- Finally, explore the space and have fun!
RSVP Now for the Virtual Meet & Greet
You must be an active Agile Alliance member to join the Virtual Meet & Greet. To learn about membership benefits, click here to find out how to become a member. If you already have an account, use the button below to log in. The page will update to give you access to the RSVP form.
Topia platform animations and images are ©2023 Topia