Wednesday, April 5 – 11 AM EST
Haste makes waste…and so does some other stuff! Are you skilled at spotting waste in your work? We’re creating a game to help people see the waste that’s all around them–bring your stories! We will be unpacking experiences and processes to improve the ability to identify different types of waste. Click here to register.
Game On – Applied Learning with Agile Games
Come learn and share Agile games and exercises that can help to create Aha! moments for yourself, your teams, and those that lead them. We’ll bring our favorites, and we encourage you to bring your games to share too. This is a great space to experiment with games in development with a friendly audience! We may even create something new together to unlock practice, process, and mindset. Click now to register.
Meet Your Game On Organizers
Ellen Grove is a member of the Agile Alliance board. She has worked in software development for over 20 years, moving from software testing to user-centered design to managing development teams to Agile coaching and training. Ellen is an Agile Coach, trainer, and facilitator who works with organizations of all sizes.
April Jefferson is a coach, collaboration facilitator, experience crafter, game creator, and international speaker. She adds value to the world by guiding the journey to nourish oneself with generative engagement — enjoying harmonizing mindsets, crafting applied learning experiences, and holding space both in-person and online.
Previous Game On Sessions
If you’re an Agile Alliance member, you can view content from past Game On Sessions. Not yet a member? Learn more about the many benefits you gain while supporting our non-profit mission.
Rules and Principles for Game On
We encourage all members to participate, and while in the space we ask that everyone walk in the principles and rules below. Moderators are not always available, so if you encounter any issue or you need help, please contact us immediately.
- The “Law of Mobility” — if at any time you find yourself in a situation where you are neither learning nor contributing, use your virtual feet, and continue to explore the space.
- Whoever joins are the right people; Whatever happens, is the only thing that could have; Whenever it starts is the right time; When it’s over, it’s over; and Wherever it happens is the right place
- Increase connection by being unmuted with your video on (headsets encouraged).
- Help amplify learning and embrace fun!
Rules of the Gathering
- The Agile Alliance Code of Conduct applies when participating.
- No shameless promotions. This is not a space to sell products or services.
Not following these rules may get you banned from future events.
Register now for Game On!
You must be an active Agile Alliance member to join the Game On workshop. To learn about membership benefits, click here to become a member for just $49. If you already have an account, use the button below to log in. The page will update to give you access to the RSVP form.