Spice up and level up your online video facilitation! Not just for zoom, but also, MS Teams, Google Meet, Slack Huddles, or any system you use a camera to communicate. No prior experience necessary.
We will walk through 20 ideas you can use with video to help communicate more effectively or simply bring some more fun and attention into your meetings. Whether you work from home full time or simply host remote meetings and workshops periodically. This session is intended to help you grow with tips, tricks, and hacks. By the end of this session you will be ready to try some of these ideas as soon as your next call.
We will explore:
- Ideas to add play and fun into your sessions
- Tools and techniques to help emphasize your content when in your teaching stance
- Glass board effects, green screen, and video tools
- Software and hardware solutions for shortcuts, filters, and collaboration tools
- Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams, Slack Huddles, and how these tools interact with each
Tips are ordered starting with low cost/skill/effort on one end to some cost/more technical on the other end. We will explore both. Solutions covered include zoom, teams, google meet, green screens, Streamdeck, OBS Studio and more. Participants will receive a four quadrant chart showing each discussed solution ordered by low to high cost vs no technical skill to expert level skill/effort. Additionally, links to all solutions explored will be available as a take away.
Come, Play, Learn, and Explore with us and elevate your video skills!
- Learn about: OBS Studio, Streamdeck, and green screens, among other tools
- Understand how to apply these concepts across video call platforms, including: MS Teams, Google Meet, Slack Huddles, and Zoom
- Increase their effectiveness in online collaboration
- Be ready to explore some playful and interesting tools for stronger engagement online
- Commit to at least one experiment in the following weeks to pull into your daily work, helping to elevate your online facilitation skills and experience