Look, you need metrics for your agile organization, #amiright? In the immortal words of Peter Drucker,
If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.
So, you need to measure things, and measure them well. And you need to measure the right things too!
Metrics on employee happiness, theoretical value, and throughput of work are just plain silly. I will reveal the metrics that you need. That mean something. And that get results.
Join us as we discover THE BEST AGILE METRICS!
- identify metrics anti-patterns
- summarize discovery of metrics that matter
- use “Definition of Value” to enable teams to identify what should be measured
- select relevant metrics that map to value in a “Definition of Measurement”
- determine what work has value, or not, using the Suckinator
- design collaborative activities that produce relevant metrics for them