In this interactive talk, we get intimate with Flow.
As a practitioner, how are you responding to this hyper-connected and distracting work environment? How is it impacting the flow of your work and life?
Sustainable delivery of value requires flow. Disruptions to flow impede our ability to get to the outcomes we desire.
Flow is like water and it can travel through many places. When moving, it finds creative ways to continue. Water can smooth rough terrain, pave new paths, and take surprising forms. In our pursuit to discover and deliver value with flow â€” how can we be more like water?
In this session, improve your ability to see flow and its impediments and go beyond the dogma of our processes in its pursuit. Learn how to smooth the rough terrain by removing waste, pave new paths through inspection, and discover surprising new forms through experimentation.
Leave this session with sustainable practices to become an artisan of flow in your work and life.
- Ability to see flow and its impediments.
- Go beyond the dogma in pursuit of flow.
- Identify ways to remove waste to smooth out flow.
- Learn to pave a new path for flow through inspection.
- Discover new opportunities for flow.
- Uncover sustainable practices to become an artisan of flow.