Have you ever wondered what the “coaching” part of agile coaching is about and what it can do for you? Come and witness the professional coach/client relationship from both sides.
From Jessica’s perspective: Agile coaching, I had seen it. Getting insights from an experienced agile coach is useful for teams trying it for the first time. I even signed up for a (Agile Coaching Institute) boot camp to learn more about it. In that boot camp, I was approached by Bryan, a member of the faculty, and asked to join him in a live coaching demonstration in front of all the other participants. And wow! What happened changed my life, and I think it could change yours too.
With the first powerful questions of the conversation, Jessica began an introduction to the world of professional coaching. This experience and those that followed led Jessica to alter her perspective on coaching and architect sweeping changes in her life.
As Jessica and Bryan bring this story forward, participants will be invited to an inquiry about their thoughts, feelings and perspectives and develop greater self-awareness and curiosity.
Today, Jessica is a certified Co-Active coach and a trained ORSC coach. Bryan is a certified Co-Active coach and trained ORSC coach.
- Participants will be able to describe Edge Theory
- Participants will have Identified their own edges
- Participants will have identified and developed the ability to express personal values
- Participants will have practiced listening at Levels 1 and 2, preparing them to notice their levels of listening as they take this new knowledge out into their world.
- Participants will be able to recognize Powerful Questions.