Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ Course
- This course will run over one day for 8-hours, with breaks.
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Los Angeles Time, PDT zone)
- 12:00 pm – 08:00 pm (New York Time, EDT zone)
Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ is an interactive course designed to help Scrum teams and individuals develop proficiency in facilitation skills. It teaches when and how to select effective techniques for various circumstances. Strong facilitation skills lead to better problem-solving, more effective Scrum events, greater team alignment, and ultimately, better outcomes.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone on the Scrum Team interested in learning how to use facilitation to enhance their team’s success
- Experienced Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Team Members
- Scrum Coaches
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
Not sure if you should attend? Contact us to help find the right course for you.
High Level Outcomes:
- Develop facilitation skills and a facilitator’s mindset
- Learn the facilitation principles experienced facilitators rely on during challenging interactions
- Understand the role of facilitation principles and Scrum Values in promoting healthy Scrum Team collaboration
- Explore facilitation solutions to common challenges faced by Scrum Teams
- Apply facilitation techniques to improve Scrum events and other team interactions
- Encourage diverse perspectives while achieving team consensus
- Experience the factors influencing group dynamics during decision-making
- Leave equipped with a comprehensive toolbox of facilitation techniques tailored for various scenarios
Certification & Assessments:
- Upon completing the course, participants will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills assessment.
- If the PSFS assessment is taken within 14 days of the class and a score of at least 85% is not achieved, participants will get a second attempt at no extra charge.
- PSFS certification, once earned, is lifetime and does not require renewal or additional fees.
- Live Virtual Activity-Based Learning
- Course Materials:
- Full PSFS slide deck and complementary materials from the course
- One free attempt to earn your PSFS certification (Lifetime certification). If taken within 14 days and not passed on the first try, a second attempt is provided free.
- Scrum.org Membership
- Exclusive Bonuses (Only from Andreanna Marshall):
- Access to Project Academy Discord: Join a growing Scrum community
- 1:1 Coaching Session: Receive a complimentary one-hour session to discuss your Scrum topic of choice (e.g., Scrum coaching, exam coaching)
Registration & Price:
- Price: USD 695
- Early Bird Price: USD 595 (available until October 21, 2023)
- For Early Bird Discount: Use Code: PSFSOCT28