Join Us for Our Monthly Member Lean Coffee!
Wednesday, April 26 at 11 AM EDT
Explore any topic with lean coffee. You and other members will share knowledge, discuss options, challenge assumptions, unlearn, and learn together. Lean coffee is an agendaless meeting with a loose structure. The people that show up bring the topics and decide the priority in which they are discussed. So whether you are a new member, a beginner, or a veteran in this agile community — your voice is valued in this space.
To scale the event we will surface themes (technical, process, strategy, transformation, etc.) to prompt topics for our lean coffee tables. Members will have the ability to move between tables. There will be a table without a theme.
Join us as we uncover better ways together – scroll to registration gateway
Your BYOC Lean Coffee Host
April Jefferson is a coach, collaboration facilitator, experience crafter, game creator, and international speaker. She adds value to the world by guiding the journey to nourish oneself with generative engagement — enjoying harmonizing mindsets, crafting applied learning experiences, and holding space both in-person and online.
Rules and Principles for the BYOC
We encourage all members to participate, and while in the space we ask that everyone walk in the principles and rules below. Moderators are not always available, so if you encounter any issue or you need help, please contact us immediately.
- The “Law of Mobility” — if at any time you find yourself in a situation where you are neither learning nor contributing, use your virtual feet, and continue to explore the space.
- Whoever joins are the right people; Whatever happens, is the only thing that could have; Whenever it starts is the right time; When it’s over, it’s over; and Wherever it happens is the right place
- Increase connection by being unmuted with your video on (headsets encouraged).
- Help amplify learning and embrace fun!
Rules of the Gathering
- The Agile Alliance Code of Conduct applies when participating.
- No shameless promotions. This is not a space to sell products or services.
RSVP Now for the BYOC – Bring Your Own Coffee
You must be an active Agile Alliance member to join the BYOC – Monthly Members Lean Coffee. To learn about membership benefits, click here to become a member for just $49. If you already have an account, use the button below to log in. The page will update to give you access to the RSVP form.