Agile Alliance Board of Directors
2012 - 2013
- Rebecca Parsons (USA) - Chair
- Linda M. Cook (USA) – Treasurer
- Samuel Crescêncio (Brazil)
- Paul Culling (Canada)
- Esther Derby (USA)
- Ola Ellnestam (Sweden) - Secretary
- Shane Hastie (New Zealand)
- Diana Larsen (USA)
- Jim Newkirk (USA)
- Pat Reed (USA)
- Declan Whelan (Canada)
- Phil Brock (USA) – Managing Director
Back Row: (left to right) - Paul Culling, Phil Brock, Jim Newkirk
Middle Row: (left to right) - Shane Hastie, Pat Reed, Rebecca Parsons, Linda Cook, Diana Larson
Front Row: (left to right) - Declan Whelan, Samuel Crescencio, Esther Derby, Ola Ellnestam
Seeking Nominations for the Agile Alliance Board of Directors for a 2013 – 2016 term
The Nominations Committee of the Agile Alliance Board is seeking nominations for the Agile Alliance board of directors for a 2013 – 2016 term. The board of directors is a policy group whose intent is to help guide the Agile Alliance. Board members are not compensated: board members are volunteers.
If you would like to nominate yourself or a colleague for consideration as a candidate for board member, please review the following qualifications:
- Intent: Passion for Agile and for the Agile Alliance purpose is required.
- Diversity: Potential directors should understand Agile within their geographical and professional areas of expertise.
We are looking for broad representation.
- Availability: Board members attend monthly 60-90 minute teleconferences, and convene in person for 3 days
three times each year, as well as brief meetings at the Agile 20xx conference. One meeting per year is outside
North America. We reimburse all travel expenses.
- Time Commitment: In addition to meeting time, depending on role and committee work, board members also
contribute 4-12 additional hours each month.
- Background: Helpful to have experience in a non-profit, policy-setting, collaborative group.
Please send your CV and a statement of why you or your colleague satisfies the above conditions and would make a great contribution in this group to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions before nominating someone, please send your questions to email@example.com