Johanna Rothman, known as the “Pragmatic Manager,” provides frank advice for your tough problems. She helps leaders and teams see problems and resolve risks and manage their product development.
Johanna is the author of many books, including:
- Write a Conference Proposal the Conference Wants and Accepts
- Modern Management Made Easy triad
- From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams
- Create Your Successful Agile Project: Collaborate, Measure, Estimate, Deliver
- Agile and Lean Program Management: Scaling Collaboration Across the Organization
- Manage Your Project Portfolio: Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects, 2nd ed.
- Diving for Hidden Treasures: Finding the Value in Your Project Portfolio (with Jutta Eckstein)
- Predicting the Unpredictable: Pragmatic Approaches to Estimating Project Schedule or Cost
See more of Johanna’s books and writing on http://www.jrothman.com, and http://www.createadaptablelife.com.