For Agile to become effective, it requires collaboration, communication, and a culture of continuous improvement. One way to achieve this is by building thriving communities of practice (CoP). Yet as easy as that sounds, CoPs are sometimes hard to start and sustain over time.
This workshop will explore the critical elements of building and nurturing thriving communities of practice that will help accelerate your organization’s Agile transformation. We will discuss the importance of collaboration, communication, and knowledge-sharing and provide practical tips for overcoming challenges in creating a vibrant community.
- Understand the critical elements of building communities of practice that accelerate Agile transformations.
- Learn practical tips for building trust and relationships within a CoP.
- Gain insights into effective communication channels and strategies for fostering collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- Explore strategies for addressing challenges in building communities, such as overcoming resistance to change and addressing cultural barriers.
- Learn how to measure the impact of your community of practice and ensure long-term sustainability.
- How to get leadership support for your CoP.