This session will show how well common Agile myths and facts can be compared to actual outcomes. 10,000 teams were analyzed to determine what Agile practices resulted in higher performance. For example:
* Are 1, 2 or 3 weeks sprints better?
* Does pair programming measurably improve results?
* Do teams who estimate achieve better results, or is it unnecessary?
* What team size is better, 7 or 15 members?
* What is the impact of remote teams?
You must be a Member to view this post and you are currently not logged in.
You can either log in below or sign up here.