By Cesario Ramos
Agile adoption can only be successful when the people themselves create the necessary changes and are committed and feel accountable for it. The goal, vision and reasons for the adoption should be clearly communicated. But the path towards them can only emerge by walking it.
IN EMERGENT, CESARIO RAMOS SHARES HIS EXPERIENCE IN AGILE ADOPTION. HE INTRODUCES THE EMERGENT INNOVATION FRAMEWORK THAT YOU CAN USE TO:
- Successfully lead your Agile adoption
- Engage people in the change so that the change sticks
- Create an innovative workplace that enables the needed changes to reveal themselves
In this booklet, I describe a number of activities and an accompanying framework that I use in Lean Agile adoption journeys at my customers. The booklet also explains why the activities work and references the underlying theory. The booklet is written for people who want to have an overview of what it takes to be successful in Lean Agile adoption. As such, this booklet is intended for:
- Senior leaders who want to have a overview of a Lean Agile adoption approach.
- Agile coaches that want to coach organisations in their adoption journeys.
- Change leaders who feel that the current Lean Agile adoption is not providing the expected results.
- Anyone who is interested in creating an adoption plan.
WHAT THIS BOOKLET IS NOT.
This booklet does not provide in detail how you should perform the activities. However, numerous references and a reading list is provided for you to read and study the details of the activities that interest you.