Dear Agile Alliance Members,
You might recall Agile Alliance reduced membership dues in 2020 (from $99 to $49) in response to the financial challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time, we pivoted to virtual deliveries and continued providing opportunities for learning and networking.
We are pleased to report that with in-person events restored, our combined offerings now exceed pre-COVID levels.
Benefits for all members include the following:
- Free access to 40 hours of live virtual education and 24 hours of networking sessions a year
- Discounts on select in-person events, including Agile2024, Agile2024 – The European Experience, XP 2024, and Agile en Chile
- Access to members-only resources: videos, conference presentations, research papers, and experience reports
- Access to community groups such as the Young Professionals group and meet-ups by geographic region
- Opportunity to propose Agile Community Initiatives
- Ability to post public educational and training events in our online events calendar
- Access to community groups such as the Agile Young Professionals group and Sponsored Meet-up groups by geographic region
New membership dues remain below pre-COVID levels
As we move forward into 2024 with our broader membership services and resources, select membership levels will increase, effective March 1, 2024, while remaining below pre-COVID rates:
- Individual level – Currently $49, increasing to $59 per person
- Advocate level – Currently $400, increasing to $499
- Transformer level – Currently $1500, increasing to $1799
You can renew your membership at the current price before that date here.
For those in emerging economies, we will offer a discount on all membership levels for individuals or organizations.
This adjustment is essential for Agile Alliance to ensure we can continue to serve you, our 6800+ members, with the resources and services you deserve.
Rest assured, we remain committed to delivering exceptional value and supporting Agile principles and practices while ensuring the affordability of membership in our community.
Even more new resources coming
Lastly, we are proud to announce two new resources we plan to deliver in 2024: a resource guide for Agile product and service providers and a Certification Buyers Guide. You will receive more information in the upcoming months.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected]. Your feedback is important to us. We appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to a prosperous year together.
– Agile Alliance