This course will run over two consecutive 8-hour days, with breaks.
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Los Angeles Time (PDT zone)
- 12:00 pm – 08:00 pm New York Time (EDT zone)
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a 2-Day / USA-WEEKEND (8 hours each day) course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
Who Should Attend
- Anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework
- Anyone accountable for getting the most out of Scrum
- Aspiring Scrum Master
- Experienced Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Team Members
Not sure if you should attend? Contact [email protected] to help find the right course for you.
- A clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership
- Effectively start using Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum adoption
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- Done and Undone Work
- Product Delivery with Scrum
- Working with people and teams
- The role of the Scrum Master
Certification & Assessments
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM II assessment once passing PSM I. The industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score.
- Live Virtual Activity-Based Learning
- Course Materials:
- Access to full PSM 1 slide deck and complementary materials used during the course
- 1 free attempt to earn your PSM I certification (Lifetime certification)
- If you take the assessment within 14 days and you do not pass on your first attempt you will get a second attempt free.
- Scrum.org Membership
- 40% discount on an attempt to earn your PSM II certification
Exclusive Bonuses (Only from Andreanna Marshall):
- Access to Project Academy Community- be a part of a growing Scrum Master community
- 1:1 Coaching session – receive one free hour coaching session to discuss your topic of choice regarding scrum (Scrum coaching, exam coaching, etc.)