Learn with Craig Larman—the co-creator of LeSS—in this 3-day highly-participative course. Participants (senior managers, product developers, …) explore a deep understanding of how to design a simple and adaptive organization for large-scale product development. We explore adoption, new organizational design, systems thinking, the role of management, and concretely how to work together in a Sprint at scale in terms of coordination, architecture, planning, and more.
(Course runs until 17:30 on all 3 days, including day 3; for certification, full attendance required)
Critically, we explore the Big Idea of more with LeSS: simplifying & descaling over “scaling”, or… scaling product development by descaling the organization.
Perhaps most importantly and interestingly, this course runs mostly as a series of “at giant whiteboards” deep-thinking exercises involving systems modeling in small teams to explore why, so that people can own the ideas by discovering them for themselves, rather than “renting” the ideas. A focus on why and owning not renting are important elements of LeSS and how it’s learned, and Craig emphasizes this in the course learning experience.
Join Larman for a deep dive into more with LeSS, based on his long experience with LeSS adoptions.
All participants will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and will get an account on less.works. Here you can find:
• (free) digital versions of the first and third LeSS books
• more LeSS learning (videos, etc)
• the course handout PDF and photos of everything created within the course that was on the walls
• contacts of all course participants
• a course certificate
In addition to course material, each participant will also receive 3 books on LeSS:
• Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS
• Practices for Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Large, Multisite & Offshore Development with LeSS
• Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Thinking and Organizational Tools for LeSS
More info about the course can be found here:
Regular Price: $2699.00