What is the course like?
Want to learn about modern delivery approaches to ensure you’re adding maximum value?
Our Agile Project Management course is designed for those working in a project, product, or non-project context who seek to work in a more adaptive way.
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills, techniques, and mindset needed to manage work using an agile approach.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and support self-organizing teams to develop solutions incrementally.
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Gain the agile project management toolkit needed to work more cohesively, communicate more effectively, and support teams with leadership, coordination, and facilitation.
- ICAgile accredited course: Upon successful completion of this course, you’ll earn the ICAgile Certified Professional, Agile Project, and Delivery Management certification. This certification is part of the ICAgile Delivery Management Track, which includes our Agile Fundamentals and Delivery at Scale courses. We offer the complete ICAgile Delivery Management Track for those aspiring to be an ICAgile Certified Expert in Delivery Management (ICE-DM).
- Contribution of 14 PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards your chosen certification (12 technical hours and 2 leadership hours).
During this course, you will delve into:
- The background and driving forces for adopting agile.
- The role of the project manager in an agile team.
- Structuring and coordinating self-organizing teams.
- Using agile techniques and tools for planning, monitoring, and managing projects, programs, and portfolios.
- The significance of value-driven delivery and continuous feedback in improving efficiency.
- Providing guidance and decision-making frameworks for continuous alignment with organizational goals.
- Understanding and managing stakeholder needs.
- Utilizing adaptive planning to maximize flow.
- Assessing, managing, and monitoring risks.
- Managers and executives in charge of software and solutions development.
- Iteration managers and scrum masters on agile projects.
- Project managers handling software and solutions development projects.
- Product Owners and Value Managers.
- Business analysts collecting requirements for software and solutions development.
- Team leaders and developers creating software systems.
- Business managers sponsoring and overseeing the introduction of new computer-based information systems.
This is an expert-level course. It’s tailored for individuals with prior experience and foundational training in Agile and project management. If you’re new to agile practices, consider starting with our Agile Fundamentals course.