JUNE 8-12, 2020
JUNE 8-12, 2020
XP 2020 — 21st International Conference on Agile Software Development
An Agile Alliance Event
June 8-12, 2020 Copenhagen, Denmark
All dates are defined as AoE (Anywhere on Earth).
A submission to the XP 2020 call for journal-first paper presentations must adhere to the following criteria:
1) The associated accepted journal paper was accepted to a journal from the list below no earlier than January 1, 2019 and no later than January 31, 2020:
We are still in negotiations with other journals – please check for updates.
2) The paper is in the scope of the conference, i.e. deals with Agile software development.
3) The paper reports completely new research results and/or presents novel contributions that significantly extend prior work and were not previously reported.
4) The paper does not extend prior work solely with additional proofs or algorithms (or other such details presented for completeness), additional empirical results, or minor enhancements or variants of the results presented in the prior work.
5) The paper has not been presented at, and is not under consideration for, journal-first programs of other conferences.
The authors of a paper that respects the above criteria are invited to submit a one-page presentation proposal (in IEEE 2-column format) consisting of the paper’s title, the paper’s authors, an extended abstract (max 500 words), and a pointer to the original journal paper at the journal’s website.
If the journal paper extends previously published work (such as a tool demo or a poster), then the proposal must include a section listing the main contribution that are novel to the journal paper.
Authors will be invited to present their paper at XP 2020 after a check that the paper satisfies the above listed criteria. As the papers have already been reviewed and accepted by the journals, they will not be reviewed again for technical content. If a high number of submissions are received, not all papers will be selected. Priority will be given to the papers that:
If a submission is accepted for the journal-first program, at least one author of the associated journal paper must register and attend the conference to present the paper. A journal-first presentation will be scheduled in a session with topically-related papers. The journal-first manuscripts are published through the journals and will not be part of the XP proceedings. The journal-first papers will be listed in the conference program.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the track chair.