ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP ACC) Workshop
** Sign up now, and invest in advancing your career! **
The ICP-ACC, the agile coaching certification is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. This certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
After finishing the certification, you will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching. You will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
This certification introduces you to team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
This is a three full-day workshop loaded with Activities, Simulations, and fun games. You will also get loads of tools, templates, and worksheets to jump start your journey as an agile coach.
At the end of the workshop, you will be certified as ICP-ACC.
Got questions? We are here to help you! Send us an email at nimesh@nimeshSoni.com
Topics covered during this workshop:
– Meet Sam the Scrum Master and Charlie the Coach
– Creating the GPS map for the journey for Sam to becoming Charlie – an effective agile coach. You will build your own roadmap to becoming a more effective coach.
– The Mindset of an agile coach
– Roles, responsibilities, skills of an agile coach
– Compare and Contrast: Teaching, Coaching, and Mentoring
– 5 dysfunctions of an agile team
– Transforming a dysfunctional team to a high performing team
– Powerful Questions
– Impediment removal techniques
– Conflict resolution techniques
– Creating high impact training material [to help you be more effective and impactful with your teams/organization]
– Standing up a new agile team with Agile Bingo
– Assessing the agile journey of your team and organization
various simulations and scenarioLab activities during the 3 days of the workshop
This workshop is facilitated by ICAgile certified and authorized trainers, who are also practitioners themselves. Learn agile coaching from those who actually DO it, unlike other trainers who are just giving you ‘book knowledge’!
What do you get by completing this workshop:
You will walk out with more clarity and confidence in your Coaching skills. We guarantee it! You will have all the tools to help you with your Coaching Journey.
In addition, you will get:
– Certificate as ICP-ACC – the agile coaching certification
– Membership to ICAgile
– Coaching Workbook – a workbook loaded with templates and worksheets
– scenarioLab – list of scenarios
– scenarioLab – Sample facilitator guide
– Coaching Cards
– Agile Bingo
– Coaching Toolbox
***** Register Now! *****
Don’t wait as we have limited seats for this very popular workshop. We accept limited participants for each workshop, so don’t get left out.
There is no exam for ICP-ACC. Completing this workshop, and accepting the license agreement designates you as an ICP-ACC agile coach.
Once you complete this workshop, we will register your attendance with the ICAgile portal, after which you will receive an email with your certification.
Nimesh Soni Nimesh is a Coach, Mentor, Trainer, Author, and an Enterprise Transformation Consultant mentoring organizations in transition to value-driven approaches. He has been a key architect of transformation at various organizations including some of the Fortune 500 companies.
Being pragmatic, to drive transformation at an organization, he often mixes his agile expertise and common sense approach, making it visual with illustrations and drawing so that it creates lasting impact.
Nimesh is ICAgile authorized instructor, with ICP-ACC himself. He is also a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC/CSC) and has helped various organizations as well as individuals on their transformation journey.
You can get pearls of his agile wisdom by visiting his cyber home at www.nimeshSoni.com or [on twitter] at @beyondCSM
ICAgile Accredited Course / Authorized Instructor
Location: 4 Chase Metrotech Center Brooklyn, NY 11245