Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) – Online – Scrum Alliance
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) course is part of the Scrum Alliances Path to Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP).
The A-CSM® is an in-depth immersion into the world of the ScrumMaster role. Unlike a traditional class, this is a coaching-based program, allowing personalized attention. This program is delivered in ‘blended format’ – online video calls, offline activities, and team activities. We also conduct Townhall style discussions to provide you ongoing support.
This program is loaded with Activities and Simulations. Between the live online sessions, you will be required to complete various worksheets and/or activities.
Yes, this is a certifying event. Completing this entire (4 week) program will lead to A-CSM certification.
Advanced CSM (A-CSM)
Got questions? We are here to help you! email us at nimesh@nimeshSoni.com with your questions.
Summary of the program:
– 4 weekly sessions, with each being 3 Hour session.
– Join from anywhere in the world as each session is held online
– Each session is facilitated and mentored by Scrum Alliance® Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), with a focus on personalized attention to YOU.
– Participants can expect 1 – 3 hours of offline work between sessions.
– Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster℠ (CSM) certification is prerequisite to attending this program
– In addition to completing this A-CSM program, you must also have one year of experience working as a ScrumMaster prior to obtaining the A-CSM credential, however, this experience may be gained before, during or after attending our program.
For more details, please visit http://www.nimeshsoni.com/acsm-online
Why you should join this workshop?
– Smaller Groups – We limit the registration to a small number so that we can provide full attention to each and every participant.
– You get full access to our tested and proven Product Owner’s Toolbox – filled with templates and worksheets.
– FREE – 3 months of additional coaching and mentoring is also included as part of the registration for no extra charge.
To participate in this ACSM program, you must already hold the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) credential with the Scrum Alliance. And, to qualify for the ACSM designation, you must attend this event, and also demonstrate 12 months of collective experience using agile methods.
There is no exam for Advanced CSM (A-CSM) certification. Completing this Advanced CSM program, and accepting the license agreement designates you as an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster.
Once you complete this A-CSM program, we will register your attendance with the Scrum Alliance, after which you will receive an email from them with your certification.
Nimesh Soni Nimesh is a Coach, Mentor, Trainer, Author, and an Enterprise Transformation Consultant mentoring organizations in transition to value-driven approaches. He has been a key architect of transformation at various organizations including some of the Fortune 500 companies.
Being pragmatic, to drive transformation at an organization, he often mixes his agile expertise and common sense approach, making it visual with illustrations and drawing so that it creates lasting impact.
Nimesh is a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC/CSC) and Path to CSP Educator.
You can also get pearls of his agile wisdom [on twitter] at @beyondCSM
Path to CSP Educator
All Advanced CSM courses are taught by Educators approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking an Advanced CSM course, meeting the 7 learning objectives, and accepting the license agreement designates you as an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster.