A-CSM – online
A-CSM – online
advance your skills, advance your career… and get certified while doing it 🙂
You have been Scrum Master for a while and ready to advance your skills so that you can advance your career to the next level. Becoming Agile is not a goal, rather it is a Mindset and requires a lifelong journey. To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification from Scrum Alliance®.
WHO should attend?
STOP here if you are happy being a mediocre scrum master
This program is for you if you said YES to:
• You are a Scrum Master and have at least 1 year of experience in
• You are not happy being just a mediocre scrum master
• You want to grow my skills so I can advance my career
• You want to learn new tools and techniques so I can be more
effective in helping my organization in its Agile journey If you truly
want to ‘learn’ the advanced skills this workshop is for you.
About this Program
Unlike a traditional class, this is a coaching-based program, allowing personalized attention.
The underlying philosophy in this program is that you learn by doing, and you use ‘designed scenarios’ as simulations to go through the ‘motions’ of analyzing and designing your strategy.
In line with this philosophy, our program is delivered in a ‘blended format’ – online video calls, offline activities, and team activities. We also conduct Townhall style discussions to provide you ongoing support. Hence, this program is loaded with Activities and Simulations. You will also be introduced to and asked to use various worksheets and Games as offline activities with your team.
Essentially, this program expands on the Certified ScrumMaster™ (CSM) certification to provide Scrum Masters and agile leaders with practical tools and skills designed to enhance their effectiveness in teams and organizations.
We are here to help you!
Let us help you unleash the BEST in You!
• How this program works
The program kicks-off by having a 1:1 conversation! We are interested in your journey so far and how we can help you in the next leg of that journey. Let’s chat soon!
This is an advanced class. Please come ready to participate, share your experiences, work hard, and have fun! There will be a pre-class homework assignment, so be sure to coordinate your schedule to allow time for this activity.
• Saturday: Live, online session – 3hrs each
• Wednesday: Townhall, open discussion with peers and coach
In between the online sessions, you will be required to complete various activities, scenarios. We will also be scheduling an online meetup with each team 1: 1; to answer any questions and provide ongoing support.
Everyone is welcome to take this course, and there are zero restrictions on registering for the class. However, to receive your A-CSM certification from the Scrum Alliance, you must:
• have an active CSM certification
• have at least one-year work experience specific to the role of
ScrumMaster (from within the past five years).
• Complete the A-CSM course, delivered by a Path to CSP Educator
We offer a range of discounts and special offers for Non-profit organizations, Full-time Students, People between jobs, veterans, etc. We also offer volume discounts. You may qualify for one of our discounts.
For this blended, online program, you can cancel anytime if you feel that you are not getting VALUE from this program. You take ZERO risks!
If you don’t find this program helpful and worth every penny you pay, I will promptly refund your money. No problem. No questions asked.
Benefits of being A-CSM
• Sharpen your Sow! This program will introduce you to advanced tools, techniques, games, and scenarios. We will ask you to ‘Step into a Situation’ and learn through the simulations.
• This program is designed to build on your foundation knowledge
with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile
techniques within your company and teams.
• Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace and stand out from
• Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members,
customers, stakeholders, and executives.
• Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack
of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
• Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team, and extend the
impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
About your Trainer
Nimesh is a Coach, Mentor, Trainer, Author, and an Enterprise Transformation Consultant mentoring organizations in transition to value-driven approaches. He has been a key architect of transformation at various organizations including some of the Fortune 500 companies.
Being pragmatic, to drive transformation at an organization, he often mixes his agile expertise and common sense approach, making it visual with illustrations and drawing so that it creates lasting impact.
Nimesh is a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC/CSC) and Path to CSP Educator. You can reach him via email at nimesh@nimeshSoni.com. You can also get pearls of his agile wisdom [on twitter] at @beyondCSM.
What you get with this registration
Your registration fee includes the following:
• Training workbook, worksheets
• Certification fees
• Real-Life scenarios based learning
• Scenario Facilitator Guide
• Playbook for Scrum Team – eBook
• On-going (email) support for 1 year.
• Office hours every week, where you have easy access to the trainer,
to answer any questions you might have
• 1 year of email support with guaranteed 4 hr response
• 1 year of membership to Master Mind group, meeting online once
We are here to help! Ask and you shall receive the support.
A-CSM Online, coaching-based program
Online: Special Weekend batch starting on
March 20, 2021
4 Sessions, 3Hours each
Session 1: March 20, 2021
Session 2: March 27, 2021
Session 3: April 3, 2021
Session 4: April 10, 2021
*All times are U.S. Eastern
Please note: To be eligible for certification, participants are required to attend the full program. If a participant misses more than 30 minutes over the course of this entire program, they will not be eligible to be certified.
Please contact us immediately if you are going to miss any session so that we can work with you to cover the topics and continue to work towards your certification.
Where can I learn more about A-CSM?
The A-CSM is an advanced course on the path to certification as a Certified Scrum Professional. For more information about the A-CSM and Scrum Alliance Certification process, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/certifications2017 .