Social Media Position
Agile Alliance Social Media Manager: Part-Time
Agile Alliance is looking for a talented social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our organization’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
This is a self-directed position for a home-office based individual.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and implement our social media strategy with the goal of creating brand advocates
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience
- Stay current with social media marketing trends, research new tools for social media management, and brainstorm new ideas for social media campaigns
- Familiarity with Agile principles preferred
- Demonstrated experience with online community management
- Social media marketing savvy, including experience with Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook campaigns
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Self-directed with the ability to work with a virtual team
- Graphic design skills
- Video production skills
Please Fill Out the Form Below
Please upload your resume and include any other pertinent information you think might help us in choosing you for this position.