Agile Alliance is beginning our yearly nominations process to find new Board members to serve the 2021-2023 term. Selection of up to three Board members takes place each year between January and May, followed by a vote of the membership at the Agile20xx conference.
Agile Alliance is a member-led organization dedicated to furthering the depth and breadth of Agile adoption and practice across the world. It is governed by a Board of Directors, each of whom serves up to two three-year terms. Please see this description of the Agile Alliance Board of Directors for more information.
As a board member of Agile Alliance, your responsibilities will include things such as:
- Attendance and active participation in regular monthly board meetings and Agile Alliance events.
- Three on-site meetings: Two in North America, one global.
- Nine hour-long monthly meetings
- Attendance at the annual Agile20xx conference.
- Last in-person board meeting prior to starting your term.
- Varying amounts of committee meetings and work between meetings (usually 1-4 hours a week, depending on availability).
- Being an ambassador for Agile Alliance in your community and potentially more broadly.
Please note that travel expenses are paid for all Board members on Agile Alliance business.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below. Nominations for board are due March 25, 2020.