“Ship it!” Those words could make you smile, cause excitement or even quiet the room with dread. Save Our Ship is a space for Agile practitioners to learn, share, and collaborate on the journey to deliver. You can expect an interactive learning experience with collaborative conversations that help us move to shipping products and solutions. Click to register now.
Join Us for Our First Monthly “Save Our Ship”
Wednesday November 17th, 2021
Who Should Attend?
Anyone delivering — the developers, engineers, analysts, testers, leads, UX, or other roles on an Agile team. If you’re curious about the process, this space is for you as well. Join us if you’d like to understand the needs of the Agile Practitioners that you support. We invite you to Register Now and unpack how we can all Save Our Ship.
April Jefferson is a coach, collaboration facilitator, experience crafter, game creator, and international speaker. She adds value to the world by guiding the journey to nourish oneself with generative engagement — enjoying harmonizing mindsets, crafting applied learning experiences, and holding space both in-person and online.
Cat Swetel is an engineering manager with experience applying Agile and Lean principles in a variety of settings: from startups to large enterprises, warehouses to Web, etc. She is passionate about increasing diversity in tech. In her leisure time, Cat enjoys making jokes about Bitcoin, hiking, and reading feminist literature.
Rules and Principles for Save Our Ship
We encourage all members to participate, and while in the space we ask that everyone walk in the principles and rules below. Moderators are not always available, so if you encounter any issue or you need help, please contact us immediately.
- The “Law of Mobility” — if at any time you find yourself in a situation where you are neither learning nor contributing, use your virtual feet, and continue to explore the space.
- Whoever joins are the right people; Whatever happens, is the only thing that could have; Whenever it starts is the right time; When it’s over, it’s over; and Wherever it happens is the right place
- Increase connection by being unmuted with your video on (headsets encouraged).
- Help amplify learning and embrace fun!
Rules of the Gathering
- The Agile Alliance Code of Conduct applies when participating.
- No shameless promotions. This is not a space to sell products or services.
Not following these rules may get you banned from future events.
Pick the time that works best for you!
Please select one of the two meetup options that work best for you in your time zone. Or join us for both!
Save Our Ship 1
11:00am – Noon EDT
Save Our Ship 2
7:00pm – 8:00pm EDT