Like any person, we Agile coaches also have our trials and tribulations, eccentric characters and chaos. While we coach teams and leaders, we aren’t perfect people. Join me as we for this interactive talk and workshop to explore what it is that makes us tick and how we Agile coaches can work together. As coaches we are often looked up to as role models of what a zen or high performing team should look like – but is this really the case? Do we live the agile values that we preach, are we the best collaborators? Coaching isn’t for the faint-hearted, yet the empathy that we give others seems lost with other coaches. How do we leverage what we have as coaches, bringing in our skills, complementing each other to create an awesome coaching team? This talk includes a mini workshop component and is relevant for Leaders, Product Folk, Scrum Masters and anyone who works as part of a team.
The attendees will be able to:
• Evaluate what the main pain points are collaborating with other agile coaches and why
• Analyze and gather insights on tools and techniques they can use to make their coaching unit cohesive
• Understand via exploration what typically happens to them and their team in the life cycle of an agile coach
• Remember the need to support each other as coaching can be a tough gig
• Understand the benefits of leveraging skills, complementing each other and apply this to create an awesome coaching team
• Create and finally put into practice by applying the tools, tips and techniques shared to create a great team, just like the ones we coach