This experience report will review how the Halliburton Wireline software team managed, successfully or sometimes not, to adopt agile while still complying with the corporate waterfall mandate. The report will cover:
– What changes we made, with what worked (such as engaging users) and what didn’t work so well (attempting the transition without coaching)
– How we handled compliance with the waterfall process, especially given extensive changes to scope during development
– How we managed communication with management
– Agile coaching and what it did for us
– How we restructured to cover the roles of an agile team, with the challenges and successes involved
– How we handled integrating agile with the use of offshore resources
You must be a Member to view this post and you are currently not logged in.
You can either log in below or sign up here.