Being agile means valuing individuals over process via fluid, spontaneous, and fierce conversations. This high collaboration naturally comes with conflict. We must learn to accept, manage, and welcome this conflict. Mastering the art of Agile Conflict elevates our team’s innovation, delivery, satisfaction, and ultimately results.
In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn to:
* Identify your personal conflict style
* Understand the styles of others
* Assess the root causes of conflict
* Determine why persistent conflict reemerges
* Be courageous and welcome the conflict that will strengthen you and your Agile teams