Gain insights and learn real-world strategies and techniques for leading an enterprise or divisional Agile transformation as an executive or senior leader of a large organization. There will be no discussion of better Retrospectives and team-level topics here! Instead this session will reveal the organizational management and cultural aspects of an enterprise Agile transformation. Participants will learn specific approaches and techniques gained from years as an executive insider with direct accountability for such transformations. This session is aimed at executives, senior leaders, and management.
Via a dynamic high energy presentation, straight talk, and lively participant Q&A, we will cover in-depth topics such as:
* How to assess your organization's strengths and opportunities regarding Agile adoption at all levels in the organization
* Key steps to executing a successful Agile transformation
* How to lead with Agile at the executive, senior leader, and manager levels
* Connecting business and technology delivery for enterprise-wide agility
* How to engage Corporate functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, etc.) and turn them into Agile enablers
* Metrics proven to work at the executive, middle management, and team levels