Have passion for helping to grow the global Agile community and further the work of Agile Alliance? We are seeking nominations to the Agile Alliance board of directors for the 2019-2022 term.
The Agile Alliance Board of Directors is a policy group composed of members of the Agile community who help guide Agile Alliance. Board membership is a volunteer position; board members are not compensated for their services, although travel expenses to participate in board activities are reimbursed.
Interested? Here’s some idea of what’s expected of board members.
- Intent: Passion for Agile and for the Agile Alliance mission is a must!
- Diversity: Potential directors should understand Agile within their geographical and professional areas of expertise. We are looking for broad representation across a number of dimensions.
- Availability: Board members attend monthly 60-90 minute teleconferences and meet in person for 3 days three times each year. The board also meets during the Agile 20xx conference. One meeting per year is held outside North America.
- Time Commitment: In addition to meetings, depending on role and committee work board members can expect to contribute 4-12 additional hours each month.
- Background: It’s helpful to have experience working with a non-profit, policy-setting, collaborative group.
Please nominate yourself and let us know how you see yourself serving Agile Alliance's membership as a board member.
Know someone else would make a great addition to the board? Talk to them about it and and share the nomination link so that they can nominate themselves.
If you have additional questions about nominations, please email email@example.com.
This is an Agile Alliance community blog post. Opinions represented are personal and belong solely to the author. They do not represent opinion or policy of Agile Alliance.