At Agile Alliance, we pride ourselves on the wealth of high-quality, in-depth Agile-related resources we offer you.
But we also realize that sometimes too much of a good thing can be overwhelming.
In order to help combat that issue, I’m proud to begin offering curated monthly emails on subjects of interest to you.
I’ve identified six categories that we’ll use to guide our curation efforts:
- Coaching: Resources of interest to Scrum Masters and Agile coaches
- Culture and Collaboration: Content that is relevant to anyone interested in the culture or collaborative aspects of Agile
- Product Ownership: Resources for product owners, product managers, business analysts, and all other product people
- Technical: Content of interest to developers, testers, and DevOps specialists
- Organization: Resources of interest to anyone interested in the relationship between the organization and Agility
- Leadership: Resources for anyone in a leadership position
Once a week, I’ll send out an email answering a question specific to one of the six topics listed above. The answer points you to Agile Alliance resources that provide a variety of perspectives on the question. If you select that week’s topic when you sign up, you’ll receive an email.
The emails reference resources available to everyone, and possibly some that are only available to Agile Alliance subscribers and/or members.
You don’t have to be an Agile Alliance subscriber or member to sign up for these emails, but you’ll get the most value out of these emails if you are an Agile Alliance Member. For more information about Agile Alliance membership, please visit our membership options page or join Agile Alliance now.
These emails help you make your way through all of the great content on our website and find those gems that offer helpful ideas or insightful experiences.
As content curator for Agile Alliance, I’m addressing questions that I’ve been asked over the years and I suspect will be of interest to you. I answer those questions with glossary terms, experience reports, event sessions, videos, and blog posts from our extensive content library.
I can make some educated guesses about what questions you have, but it’d be better to hear it directly from you. If you have some questions you’d like addressed in Agile Q&A, let me know!
About the Author
This is an Agile Alliance community blog post. Opinions represented are personal and belong solely to the author. They do not represent opinion or policy of Agile Alliance.