Thursday, Jan 21 — Online
10:30am PT | 1:30pm ET | 7:30pm CET
Happy New Year! Please join the deliver:Agile Live! crew for some lively discussion of technical topics using the Lean Coffee meeting format. Help us shape deliver:Agile Live!’s technical content for 2021. The topics and themes from this Lean Coffee discussion will be used to help curate content for the 2021 schedule.
Topics will include:
- What are you interested in learning?
- What trends have you noticed?
- Do you have any specific concerns about what appears to be a long-term trend towards remote knowledge work?
We would love to hear from you, our community. No Lean Coffee experience is necessary; experienced facilitators and technical experts will be present to help us have productive conversation.
What to expect:
- This will be a Zoom event
- Lean Coffee is a structured, but agenda-less meeting. Participants gather, build an agenda, and begin talking. Conversations are directed and productive because the agenda for the meeting is democratically generated.
We will use one breakout room per subject:
- Agile Technical Practices & XP
- Technology Trends
- Developer Experience
- Technical Career
- Interact with other like-minded Agile technical practitioners
- Share insights about trends in the industry
- Gain a shared understanding of topics of interest for future deliver:Agile Live! sessions
- Have fun!