Please Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rdn34QQ2THCLCMU7C-Ik9A
Scrum is popular agile process framework for agile teams, but what process can you use for an agile transformation without becoming prescriptive or plan-driven? The Agile Transformation Kata is a proven, scientific approach to practice your agile transformation and works well at the macro-level across teams.
If any of the following questions sound familiar or make you curious, this webinar is for you:
- We are starting an agile transformation. Is there an agile process to steer us through the transformation?
- We are in full swing with our agile transformation but face many challenges. How can we tackle these challenges?
- We stopped when the transformation became stale. How can we give it a boost?
- We believe an agile transformation should grow organically. Does this require a process at all?
- Out of the box processes and products don't match with what we are trying to accomplish. Are there any cookie cutter solutions?
- We have successful agile teams but don't have a process that shapes an agile culture across the organization. Is there such a thing?
We will take Scrum as an example to compare the micro (team) from the macro level (organization) but that only serves as an example to illustrate the differences to the Kata thinking.
Let's reach for the stars on "Star Wars Day". May the fourth be with you.
+++ Audio Only +++
Or One tap mobile:
+19292056099,,89792755400#,,,,*378667# US (New York)
+13017158592,,89792755400#,,,,*378667# US (Washington DC)
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 897 9275 5400
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/khBbAaCqk