AGILE EUROPE 2016
The For Speakers webpage will serve as your “home base” for AgileEurope2016 Conference information. Please familiarize yourself with the sections listed below including:
You are attending a professional event as a representative of Agile Alliance. This event is put on for the benefit of our members. Your actions and behaviors throughout the event reflect on Agile Alliance. Please enjoy the event; behaving professionally and inclusively, consistent with our Agile values and principles at all times throughout the event.
Thanks & Looking forward to seeing you in Gdańsk, Poland!
We will be booking your rooms for your stay during the conference. Please fill out this form to indicate your check-in and check-out date.
Speaker appreciation dinner:
Tuesday, May 31st, 2016 at 7 p.m.
ul. Szafarnia 6
If you suffer from a food allergy, intolerance or prefer vegan or vegetarian menu, please let us know before Friday, May 20th.
Conference Party: Wednesday evening - details to follow.
The following outlines information regarding the session Setup & Supplies for the AgileEurope2016 Conference including Equipment & Supplies and Slide Deck Uploads.
Should you have any questions, please contact Adam Cetnerowski.
Conference Equipment & Supplies
Each conference room will have flip charts and projectors. Room Setup will be arranged as requested in the submission system.
Any additional requests, please contact Adam Cetnerowski.
Slide Deck Uploads
One of the biggest requests from attendees is access to speaker presentations before and after the conference.
We are expecting speakers to upload their presentations to the Submission System.
We recognize that some of you will be tweaking your presentation until the last moment. We request that you upload what you have by Friday, May 27th and then re-upload your final presentation by Monday, June 6th.
- Step 1 - Login: Log into your Submission System Account at https://submissions.agilealliance.org/agileeurope2016
- For EACH of your accepted sessions:
- Step 2 - Open the Session Detail Page: click on the hyperlinked Title of the session to open the session detail page in your browser.
- Step 3 – Choose Your File: Go to the Attach a PDF: section at the bottom of the submission page right above Public Comments and Click “Choose File”. Find the file you wish to upload and select it [Note: It must be a PDF file & no larger than 20MB].
- Side Note: In the Attach a PDF section, you will see all materials previously uploaded during the submission process [if applicable]. These have been pre-set to visible to attendees.
- Step 4 - Select visibility: Click on the icon to the left of the file name to change it between visible to conference attendees (icon is black) or not visible (icon is gray). The default for new file uploads is to be visible to attendees.
- Multiple attachments? Please repeat steps 3-5 for each additional file you wish to upload.
- Step 5 - Save Changes: click on Update Attachments to save.
- Now, repeat from Step 1 for each of your accepted sessions.
- Note: Presentations will not immediately display on the online Schedule. Please allow 24 hours.
Update your SCHED Profile
Attendees will know you by your SCHED Profile. Please check to make sure your Profile within SCHED is accurate, complete, and up to date.
All speakers were sent an email with log in instructions on March 11th.
- If you already had a SCHED account from a previous conference – you can login using your existing email and PW.
- If you did not have a SCHED account, one has been created for you and login instructions are included in that email. If you have questions or need assistance please contact Kent McDonald.
The SCHED system is a separate 3rd party application used to display the online AgileEurope2016 Conference Program. SCHED allows you to ADD a photo and web address as well as your bio information.
So check your Speaker Profile on SCHED and edit it if necessary to tell attendees about yourself and what you do. Be sure to add a picture of yourself so they can recognize you at the conference, and include a link to your website!
The AgileEurope2016 Reimbursement Package is as follows for ONE Speaker per session ONLY:
- Complimentary Conference Registration
- (3) hotel nights at host hotel in Gdańsk.
- Up to US$500 for travel expenses
Please note the following:
- Regretfully, we cannot offer splitting of compensation packages.
- Complimentary hotel nights and/or conference registrations can not be accumulated with multiple submission acceptances.
- Complimentary hotel nights must be used during the conference. (May 30 - June 2, 2016)
To receive your reimbursement, please send ALL of the following information to "email@example.com"
- Bank name
- Bank street address (NO PO BOXES)
- Account holder name
- Account holder street address
- Account number
- IBAN/SWIFT code(s)
- Receipts for travel expenses must be submitted in order to receive a reimbursement.
Alternately, you can be reimbursed via PayPal. For PayPal reimbursement requests please send your PayPal account information and receipts to the same email address.