We’re excited about getting together in Nashville for an in-person conference bringing together Agile practitioners, industry experts, and organizations from around the world. The health and safety of everyone at Agile2022 is of paramount importance to us.
Agile Alliance is continuing to monitor guidelines for health and safety measures from the World Health Organization (WHO), the US federal Centres for Disease Control (CDC), the Tennessee Department of Health, and Nashville Metro Public Health. We will be ensuring that all applicable federal, state, and local protocols are being followed, as well as guidance for large events.
We will be continuously evaluating our health protocols and making updates as medical recommendations evolve. As we do, we’ll update this page so that you will know what you can expect at Agile2022.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required
In accordance with Agile Alliance’s COVID-19 policy, all Agile2022 attendees, including speakers and sponsors, will need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to participate in this event. Participants will need to be fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the FDA or the World Health Organization (here is a list of approved vaccines)
Agile Alliance will primarily use CLEAR to validate proof of vaccination for attendees from the US. Information about how to access CLEAR’s free mobile app can be found here. For participants coming from outside the US, we will accept proof of vaccination from your country. To expedite check-in at the event, we may ask you to provide proof of vaccination information prior to the event.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ellen Grove, Agile Alliance interim Managing Director.
What to expect at Agile2022
Vaccinations and Masks
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend Agile2022.
- Wearing Masks – We will be requiring all attendees to wear a mask in indoor event settings.
- The requirements may be updated as public health guidance evolves.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Process
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend Agile2022
- Agile Alliance will use CLEAR to administer proof of vaccination for US-based attendees. CLEAR’s free mobile app and Health Pass feature provide a simple and secure way for this information to be shared. Information about CLEAR is available here.
- US-based attendees can download the CLEAR app from the iOS or Android app store, upload their CDC card or proof of vaccination to their Health Pass within CLEAR and then present the QR code at Agile2022 registration.
- For non-US-based attendees, we will use an alternate method to provide proof of vaccination. We will share more information on this in the coming weeks.
Conference Area and Meeting Spacing
- Agile2022 attendees will be required to wear masks in indoor event spaces, except in areas designated for eating and drinking.
- Seating will be set to enable social distancing.
- Gaylord Opryland Commitment to Clean
Food and Beverage Precautions
- Gaylord catering services will follow health and safety precautions including adequate spacing to promote social distancing and provide pre-packaged food options.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the event spaces to encourage frequent hand sanitization.
Traveling to the United States
(As of October 25, 2021)
The U.S. government provided additional guidance on October 25th regarding changes to U.S. travel policies which has opened travel for vaccinated foreign visitors. Effective November 8, 2021, all international travelers must show proof of full vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test prior to boarding their flight. In order to enter the United States, vaccines accepted will include FDA-approved and WHO Emergency Use Listing vaccines. In addition to COVID-19 requirements, existing visa policies remain in effect.
Recommendations for Sponsors
Below are some recommendations and considerations as you begin to plan your Agile2022 exhibit experience:
- Communicate the proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement to your staff as all booth staff will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Make sure that plenty of hand sanitizer is visible and easily accessible in your booth.
- Design your booth to accommodate social distancing.
- Clean your booth/product frequently, including regular disinfecting surfaces and wiping down high-touch items.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Agile2022 in July! And we thank you in advance for your continued support.
Information regarding local COVID-19 protocols
Gaylord Opryland’s Commitment to Clean: click here
Metro Nashville Public Health COVID-19 Information: click here
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Covid-19 News: click here
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: click here for more information on the requirement for proof of negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving in the United States, along with frequently asked questions.
International travelers: contact your local health authority regarding COVID-19 testing requirements for returning home.