Agile2022 Health & Safety Information
Getting together in person for Agile2022
We’re excited to get together in Nashville for an in-person conference, bringing together Agile practitioners, industry experts, and organizations from around the world. The health and safety of everyone at Agile2022 are of paramount importance to us.
This is a fluid situation, with recommendations and laws changing regularly. Agile Alliance is monitoring guidelines for health and safety measures from the World Health Organization (WHO), the US federal Centres for Disease Control (CDC), the Tennessee Department of Health, and Nashville Metro Public Health. We will make certain that all applicable federal, state, and local protocols are being followed, as well as guidance for large events.
We will continue to evaluate our health protocols and we reserve the right to make updates as medical recommendations evolve. As we do, we’ll update this page so you will know what you can expect at Agile2022.
Agile Alliance strongly recommends that each attendee and guest be tested for Covid-19 prior to traveling to any Agile Alliance event. Those who test positive should cancel their event registration and stay home. Agile Alliance will refund the registration fee for those who provide proof of a positive COVID-19 test.
Agile Alliance cannot be liable for COVID-19 cases contracted as a result of event attendance and requires the following for attendees at Agile Alliance in-person events:
- Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination;
- Signed waiver and acknowledgment of personal responsibility;
- Wearing masks (see below).
Failure to comply with safety protocols and requirements, or related directions from Agile Alliance representatives on-site, may result in the loss of the right to attend or participate in association events, which would include forfeiting registration fees paid.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
In accordance with Agile Alliance’s COVID-19 policy, all Agile2022 attendees, including speakers and sponsors, will need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to participate in this event. Participants will need to be fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the FDA or the World Health Organization (here is a list of approved vaccines).
Per the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, fully vaccinated means a person has received all recommended doses in their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines.
Please check the CDC website for specific vaccine recommendations.
Proof of Vaccination
- You will need a Photo ID and a hard copy or digital proof of vaccinations. Please have these ready so we can move you through the registration process as efficiently as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Teresa Foster, Agile Alliance Managing Director.
What to expect at Agile2022
Vaccinations and Masks
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend Agile2022
- Wearing Masks – We require all attendees to wear a mask in indoor event settings.
Food and Beverage/On-Site Precautions
- Gaylord Opryland Commitment to Clean
- Gaylord catering services will follow health and safety precautions
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the event spaces to encourage frequent hand sanitization.
Traveling to the United States
(As of October 25, 2021)
The U.S. government provided additional guidance on October 25th regarding changes to U.S. travel policies which have opened travel for vaccinated foreign visitors. Effective November 8, 2021, all international travelers must show proof of full vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test prior to boarding their flight. In order to enter the United States, vaccines accepted will include FDA-approved and WHO Emergency Use Listing vaccines. In addition to COVID-19 requirements, existing visa policies remain in effect.
Visit the CDC website to learn more about testing and entry requirements for international travel.
Recommendations for Sponsors
Below are some recommendations and considerations as you begin to plan your Agile2022 exhibit experience:
- Communicate the proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement to your staff as all booth staff will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Make sure that plenty of hand sanitizer is visible and easily accessible in your booth.
- Design your booth to accommodate social distancing.
- Clean your booth/product frequently, including regular disinfecting surfaces and wiping down high-touch items.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Agile2022 in July! And we thank you in advance for your continued support.
Information regarding local COVID-19 protocols
Gaylord Opryland’s Commitment to Clean: click here
Metro Nashville Public Health COVID-19 Information: click here
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Covid-19 News: click here
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: click here for more information on the requirement for proof of negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving in the United States, along with frequently asked questions.
International travelers: contact your local health authority regarding COVID-19 testing requirements for returning home.