July 19 – 22 | Online
It's Our 20th Anniversary
In its 20th year, Agile Alliance’s annual North American conference is dedicated to furthering Agile principles and providing an avenue for people and ideas to flourish.
The Agile20XX annual conference has been the primary mechanism for bringing our community together year after year to expand and promote Agile values and principles.
Spend a week at our virtual event with passionate Agilists from around the world and explore the latest techniques, practices, and strategies in Agile software development from the world’s leading experts, change agents, innovators, and thought leaders.
This Year Agile2021 is Going Fully Virtual
In its 20th year, the theme for Agile2021 is “Responding to Change”. The event will examine the state of Agile and push Agile knowledge deeper, exploring ever more sophisticated ways to enhance business value and efficiency. Agilists from around the world will explore the latest Agile techniques, practices, and strategies with international experts, change agents, innovators, and thought leaders.
We are creating a premier event with unrivaled reach. Our program will follow an around-the-sun format, with live sessions taking place in three time zones around the globe featuring speakers:
- The Americas – Central Daylight Timezone (CDT)
- Europe, Middle East Africa [EMEA] – Western European Summer Timezone (WEST)
- Asia Pacific [APAC] – Hong Kong Time (HKT)
This means that many more people around the world will be able to participate and engage with the vibrant global Agile community.
While we will miss meeting our new community members and re-connecting with our long-time attendees in person, the virtual format creates new opportunities for making this event more accessible to our global community, improving the diversity of our content, and building new ways to interact.
The Agile2021 conference offers an unparalleled opportunity to share your knowledge, expertise, and experience with the worldwide Agile community. Competition to speak at this event is intense. We encourage Agilists with a story to tell to submit early — learn about this year’s submission process here.
Q&A about Agile2020
- Will we still be compensated?
We hope so, and hope to have your assistance looking at alternatives for Agile2021.
- How do we participate in deciding what is possible?
Please work with the Program team.
- Should all contact be escalated to the Program team?
No, but if you are concerned, then yes.
- Will track chairs in their 3rd year get a bonus year to be track chair?
- Will we still be compensated?
If an alternative is provided and you participate – yes.
- Will we be considered for alternative option or next year?
Alternative option yes. Next year a new submission will be required.
- What happens to the speaker diversity program?
If there is an alternative to participate, that would be the same as other speakers.
- Will my registration be refunded?
Yes, or held on account for next year.
- Will this be a virtual event?
We anticipate a hybrid event, combining both in-person and virtual components. We will keep everyone posted via this website, social media, and our newsletter.
- What about hotel reservations/flights?
Reservations should be cancelled.
- What about Women In Agile?
WIA is an independent event and cannot be held on site in Florida.
- Will my membership be extended a year?
- Can my registration be applied to next year? Or another event?
- Will reviewers still get AA membership?
- Will volunteers be carried forward to next year?
No. Those wishing to volunteer next year will need to re-submit.