Below is information on booking accommodations, getting to the conference including flight discounts and travel information and general information about San Diego!
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina SOLD OUT
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego SOLD OUT
The Marriott Marquis San Diego and the the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego are SOLD OUT.
For your convenience we have listed hotels within walking distance below.
- Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Bay Downtown
- Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- Omni San Diego Hotel
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Note: If you are attending Women in Agile on Sunday, August 5th, please be sure to book accommodations accordingly.
Alaska Airlines is the official airline of the Agile2018 Conference. Purchase your ticket with Alaska and receive a discount of up to 5% off base fare levels; valid (between August 4, 2018 – August 12, 2018) for travel to the San Diego International Airport.
To take advantage of this offer, go to alaskaair.com and input the Discount Code "ECMZ238" when searching for flights. By clicking the “?” next to the discount code box after entering the code you may view a detailed description of the rules and regulations.
This code is valid for all Alaska, SkyWest, Virgin and Horizon West Flights booked through alaskaair.com.
(If you are going to Women in Agile, remember to book your room for that as well.)
Reservations may also be made by calling Group Desk at 800-445-4435 Monday - Friday 6am-6pm PST. A $15 ticketing fee will apply.
Airport Shuttle Services
Several companies offer Ride Share services at San Diego International Airport. Travelers can be dropped off curbside at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Designated Ride Share passenger pickup locations are listed below:
- Terminal 1: Exit baggage claim via the escalators, walk across the Sky Bridge toward Ground Transportation and the parking lot, exit down the escalators toward the parking lot, and the location is at the foot of the escalators along the sidewalk.
- Terminal 2: Upon exiting baggage claim, proceed toward the Elevated Departure Roadway. The location is between American and Delta/United check-in. Look for the red umbrella.
Car Rental Agencies
Driving to the Agile2018 Conference? The hotel offers:
- On-site parking, fee: 10 USD hourly, 35 USD daily
- Valet parking, fee: 50 USD daily
- Parking managed by Ace Parking. In/out privileges included in self and valet rates.Garage height clearance 10 feet.
- Electric car charging stations : 2 , Complimentary
Typically, the temperatures in San Diego in August range from highs of 74 - 79°F (23 - 26°C ) to lows of 65 - 69°F (18 to 20°C). San Diego is in the Pacific Time Zone and uses Daylight Savings Time. The local Area Codes are 619,760 and 858
Thinking of adding a few extra days to your trip?
Click Learn More for some great ideas!