CSM Seminar with Jeff Sutherland in Munich
December 08, 2014 to December 09, 2014
Learn the essentials of working as a ScrumMaster or Scrum team member in this course.
This course will be led by Jeff Sutherland, Co-Creator of Scrum. In addition to Scrum Certification course material, Jeff will discuss his Agile 2009 papers. These will provide real world experience on how new ScrumMasters can implement world class teams.
- Going from Good to Great: How a CMMI 5 Company Quadruples Productivity with Scrum.
- Take No Prisoners: How a Venture Capital Group Does Scrum.
- Distributed Scrum: The Secret Sauce for Hyperproductive Distributed Outsource Teams
- Scrum In Church: How Six Churches Have Used Scrum to Improve Performance.
- Shock Therapy: A Strategy for Consistently Generating Hyperproductive Teams.
Jeff Sutherland started the first Scrum at Easel Corporation in 1993. He worked with Ken Schwaber to emerge Scrum as a formal process at OOPSLA 1995. Together, they extended and enhanced Scrum at many software companies and IT organizations and helped write the Agile Manifesto.